Is ThermiVa Right For You?
Yes or No?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
Yes or Know!
- You don’t have to trade motherhood for sexuality. You can be Mommy and Sexy at the same time
- You don’t have to trade the years in your life for the life in your years. You can be over 50 and sexy at the same time
- Vaginal delivery and menopause should not cost you your sexual health and well-being. It’s not for sale.
- You’re not the only woman thinking about it. We’re just not talking about it. So start talking to someone who can do something about it
ThermiVa May Be The Answer
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed handpiece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures
What You Can Expect?
- No surgery
- No downtime
- No anesthesia
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
- May resume sexual relations same day/night
- Noticeable improvement after 1st or 2nd session
- Long lasting results
Here is what physicians are saying about ThermiVa
“The ThermiVa patient is unique. She is seeking discretion in treating a very personal concern. Many are looking for improvement in aesthetic appearance, some desire increased sensation and lubrication, but, all desire a better sexual experience over all. What we have experienced as physicians administering ThermiVa therapy for our patients is immediate results and gratification. The tissue literally changes before our eyes. When patients return for their next session and note a remarkable difference in their look, feel and pleasure it makes the thirty minute long, one on one session absolutely worth it. It’s an exciting sense of accomplishment, similar to what is felt immediately post op. Our ThermiVa patients have quoted delight from their partners as well; some of which are oblivious to the fact that they are even having the treatments. One patient commented that her partner told her “I don’t know what you’re doing, but keep on doing it”! Another’s husband said she hasn’t felt that good since before she had children. We can tell a remarkable difference in the tightness of the probe from one session to the next, and yes we actually do remember the severity of laxity encountered at the initial visit because the change is that dramatic. So far as physicians, Drs. Miklos, Moore and I are very pleased with the ThermiVa results we have seen in our patients. We have turned skeptical optimists into believers and lifelong Thermi clients.”
*WARNING* This article contains images and language not suitable for minors. You must be over 18 (or 21 in some states) to view this article.